Lori Bregman’s Rooted for Life Program:
Pregnancy Coaching for the New Mother and for
the Mother to Be
“The beginning is the most important part of the work.” Plato
About Lori Bregman
LORI BREGMAN is a Healer, Doula, Inspirational Life and Pregnancy Coach. Lori has over twenty years of experience helping people transform themselves during all stages of life with a particular emphasis on navigating the personal journeys of pregnancy and motherhood.
Lori tailors her work to each individual while subtly planting seeds of spirituality and consciousness. Lori’s background and training includes various modalities including metaphysics, spiritual and intuitive coaching, body/mind awareness, chakra healing, herbal and holistic remedies, nutrition, doula work, body/energy/breath work, visualizations and meditations, and yoga. Lori has incorporated these to create a unique, holistic approach that she uses to guide her clients to develop a positive framework for living and being, enabling them to build a strong foundation so that they can grow more in alignment with their authentic selves.
The Rooted for Life Program
If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies. ~Author Unknown
Just as the caterpillar goes through a major transformation to become a butterfly, so does a woman as she goes thru the life creating process – from pre-conception, to pregnancy, to birth, and finally to motherhood. A life changing transformation takes place; not only will she birth a baby but she will also give birth to another part of her self that never existed before she became a mother.
Whether you are trying to conceive, are pregnant, or are a new mother, The Rooted for Life Program will help support, guide, and better prepare your body, mind and spirit for this special time in your life. Rooted for Life is a 4 part (pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, birth / postpartum, and motherhood) complete body, mind and spirit support system for your transformation into motherhood. Rooted for life helps you birth a healthy baby and to birth the healthy and happy unborn mother that resides within you. In addition you will build a solid foundation from which both your child and you will grow. Lori supports her clients on an energetic, emotional, spiritual, mental and physical level, offering insight and compassion along the journey.
Each Rooted for Life session has a specific, timely topic that will help build a healthy foundation for your child and you. Each client receives an individually tailored program that includes the following: relevant articles, hand-outs, homework, tools and thought topics. Each of these are individually made & birthed from the session depending on each client’s specific journey into motherhood.
1. THE CATERPILLAR STAGE
Preparing your body, mind and spirit for pregnancy
The Caterpillar phase includes:
· An individualized nutritional program focused on conscious eating to prepare your body for a healthy pregnancy
· Balanced exercise plans to both strengthen and energize your body.
· Yin and restorative yoga poses for fertility
· Visualizations and mediations for healing, fertility, and to connect with your future child.
· An assessment of your overall lifestyle to help live a more balanced life.
· Inspirational life and pregnancy coaching.
· Emotional, spiritual, and physical support for infertility
· Holistic remedies
· A process that will help you to become clear on why you want to be a mother, what it means to you, and setting your intentions for motherhood.
· Letting go of fears as well as negative thoughts and beliefs that might block you or be holding you back from conceiving a child.
· Creating space in your life for a child.
· Reading materials such as articles, blogs and suggested books.
2. THE COCOON STAGE –
Nurturing both your baby and you through pregnancy.
The Cocoon phase includes:
· Holistic remedies for ailments
· Emotional support, life, and pregnancy coaching.
· Foods and recipes that will help feed both your growing baby and you baby during each phase of development.
· Yin and restorative yoga poses for relaxing and calming.
· Visualizations for bonding with your baby.
· Suggested products, books, and referrals.
· Articles and handouts.
· Inner and healing work- such as:
– Becoming aware of old wounds so we don’t pass them onto our children.
– Embodying healthy roots such as health, happiness, self-esteem, self-love and acceptance so that we may lead our children by first becoming a positive example and role model.
– Focusing on mothering and parenting yourself.
– Practicing the art of being present and patient.
– Communicating and refining your values, morals, and parenting plan with partner to insure that you are both on the same team.
3. THE EMERGING BUTTERFLY
Support for childbirth and postpartum
The Emerging butterfly phase includes:
• Doula service – Supporting and nurturing you through the stages of childbirth.
• Help prepare you mentally, emotionally, and physically for the birth of your child.
• Creating a birth plan.
. Learning the art of non attachment
• Yin and restorative yoga poses to open, calm, and strengthen your body for birth.
• Working through any fears of birth or motherhood.
• Holistic remedies and products for birth and postpartum.
• Referrals for birth and postpartum support.
• Life coaching and emotional support for the changes in your life and all of the uncertainty that comes with the transition into motherhood.
• Grieving and letting go of your old life.
• Integrating your baby into your relationship and family.
• Postpartum relationship counseling and support
Trusting your intuition to harness your mothering instincts.
• Learning to let go of “control” and “the perfectionist” and learn how to accept the highs and lows of motherhood. In short, go with the flow.
• Helping to find and define your truth, what is right for your family, your baby and you.
4. THE BUTTERFLY
Embracing motherhood and the new you.
The butterfly phase includes –
• Identifying and understanding yourself as a new mother.
• Integrating the new you into your life.
• Life coaching and emotional support
• Recommit to mothering yourself. After all, if you don’t take care of you how can you take care of anyone else?
• Determine how you want to express yourself in this new way of being. How do you want to show up in the world now that you have transformed and given birth to this new part of yourself?
• Practicing conscious and mindful parenting.
• Tools and products to help create a solid foundation for your child to grow.
• Innerwork for healing and to lead by being a positive example / role model.
• Suggested readings materials
“Strengthening your own foundation is one of the very best beginnings you can give your child. We all lead by example; children watch, mimic and become what WE are. The healthier, happier, more conscious and aware we live our lives so will our children. It all starts with you.” – Lori Bregman
*The Rooted for Life program can be started at any phase. Sessions can be done either in person in Los Angeles / New York City or Via Phone. Rooted for Life sessions are available privately, in small groups or workshops.
Other services offered separately by Lori
– Birth Doula
– Pre and post natal massage / body work
– Restorative, yin yoga and deep stretching
– Inspirational and Intuitive life coaching
– Life coaching and emotional support for the spouse or partner of the trying to conceive, pregnant or new mom.