– Eat small meals frequently
– CHEW, CHEW, CHEW your food and do it slowly.
– Eat an apple
– Do not lie down after eating a meal.
– Eat papaya after a meal.
– Warm milk only (if you are not lactose intolerant)
– Raw almonds ( soaked in water )
– Stay away from chocolate
– No citrus fruits
– Avoid caffeinated drinks
– Don’t eat garlic or onions
– Avoid Tomato based foods
– Suck on slippery elm throat lozenges
– Chew on papaya tablets during meal.
– Avoid greasy, spicy, fried and fatty foods.
– Do not eat late at night.
– Eat dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
– Wear loose fitting clothes around the waist
– Avoid laying totally flat prop your self up with your head always above your heart.
– Do yoga and meditation to help calm, balance and ground.
Anise or fennel
What is burning you up inside? What cant you digest? Do you feel over whelmed?
Add one of these oils to a massage oil base and massage abdomen, mid lower back or use in bath or diffuser.