Even with all the yoga and massage I do with my pregnant clients some of my girls still suffer from back pain . Over the months of pregnancy as your belly grows outwards your back muscles and sacrum are working extra hard to stabilizing and balancing your body .
I always recommend wearing a good pregnancy support belt towards the 3rd trimester . The one I like is the Belly Bandit – Upsie Belly .
The Belly bandit Upsie Belly relieves these pregnancy discomforts:
- Minimizes stretch marks
- Adds back and abdominal support
- Helps relieve bladder discomfort
- Increases circulation and blood flow
- Eases sciatic, back and leg pain
- Provides extra support to hips
- Decreases varicose veins, hernias & hemorrhoids