5 Ways to Feel Sexy During Your Pregnancy
The way a woman feels about herself during pregnancy varies from person to person. Some feel like total goddesses and others feel frumpy and dumpy. But it’s important to stay positive and feel good about yourself during this time. Here are a few ways to help you feel sexier during pregnancy.
1) Eat healthy. You know that saying “You are what you eat?” Well, it’s true! The healthier you eat during pregnancy the better you will feel. Eat organic, whole foods that feed your body and baby, not empty calories that just fill you up.
2) As important as it is to eat healthy, you also need to keep your body moving. Regular exercise releases endorphins (the feel-good hormone), which help lift the spirits and make you feel good.
3) Although sweatpants and PJ’s are super cozy, they aren’t the sexiest choice. Wear cute, form-fitting clothes that show off your baby bump. For extra sexiness, put on some slinky lingerie underneath.
4) Take the time to get ready by doing your hair and putting on some lipstick. Every once and a while treat yourself to a pampering day: Getting a manicure/pedicure, massage, body scrub, or hair cut will help you feel like a million bucks.
5) Keep your sex life alive. You can never have too many date nights.
By Lori Bregman
Lori Bregman is founder of the Rooted for Life Pregnancy Coaching Program, a complete body, mind and spirit support system that helps women through fertility, pregnancy, birth, and into new mommyhood. As a doula, healer, and life/pregnancy coach, Lori has over 20 years of experience helping clients transform their lives. Today she has built a thriving career based on her passion for fostering healthy moms and healthy babies.